Sunday 24 April 2011

I'm not missing, just busy!

I guess everyone has those weeks when the work seems never ending and a coffee break means 30 seconds between jobs and errands. I think it was the sudden onset of summery weather, suddenly there seemed an awful lot of housework to do and every two minutes I was disturbed by "muuuuummmeeee"
so rather than try to fill you in on the last couple of weeks I shall share some photos.

The kids had an easter egg competition at school, so Isaac got in on the action and did a little painting

     The final result was quite impressive

We have had lots of days out at the beach and river


and maybe an ice cream or two

and had lots of fun in the garden too!
Building tents
snail racing
and just relaxing, well at least some of us were!

Slightly sad of me I know, but one of my highlights of the last few weeks was hanging the washing on the line! There is Just something so satisfying about a line of washing blowing in the wind, and something so relaxing about pegging it all on the line.

HAPPY EASTER!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a lovely Easter break. I totally agree with you about the washing, I've got two loads out there right now.

    I went with the Hiya Hiya needles in the end (bought two sets of 2.5mm!) and I really like them compared to the bamboo set I have. I must do some more of my socks, they have been forgotten about while I have been doing other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a set of hiyahiya's, then I ordered a set of purple pins (otw), tho I am putting off starting socks till I've had a bit more practice with dpns!

    Do you maybe fancy meeting up next week?

    ReplyDelete