Monday 12 September 2011

What a start to the week!

Its rainy, sunny and windy (reeeaalllyyy windy!) all at once, two of my children have come down with a cold, and admitedly I think i'm getting it too!
I really did not want to get out of bed this morning after being woken a million times in the night, and my poor eldest daughter has gone back to bed for a couple of hours after being kept awake during the night by a really annoying kitty.
Well altleast I got my hat finished this weekend though and can now concentrate on my socks!
You have to excuse the quality of the picture, I got a phone upgrade and there is a huge fault with the camera needless to say its going back today and hopefully the replacement will have a fully functional camera!
The hat is a touch big, but I love it, it is cosy and soft and I love the colours!

I am thinking I need to have a few more little projects on the go, I am envious of how many things others get made and in 3 weeks I knitted a hat! I guess maybe today I will pull out the sewing machine and get around to making me a new project bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment